Glutathione is a powerful and natural antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three types of molecules known as amino acids; glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. The levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress, also decline with age. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
· Making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
· Supporting immune function · Regenerating vitamins C and E
· Helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
· Preventing cancer progression
· Reducing cell damage in liver disease · May help with the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
· Reduces oxidative stress.
· Improve protein, enzyme, and bilirubin levels in the blood.
Glutathione and immune function. Dröge W1, Breitkreutz R. Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):595-600.
Please complete all fields to make an appointment request . All fields are required *