•Congestive heart failure
•Abnormal heart rhythms
•Coronary artery disease
Glutathione is a powerful and natural antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three types of molecules known as amino acids; glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. The levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress, also decline with age. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
· Making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
· Supporting immune function · Regenerating vitamins C and E
· Helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
· Preventing cancer progression
· Reducing cell damage in liver disease · May help with the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
· Reduces oxidative stress.
· Improve protein, enzyme, and bilirubin levels in the blood.
Glutathione and immune function. Dröge W1, Breitkreutz R. Proc Nutr Soc. 2000 Nov;59(4):595-600.
•Infection H. pyloric
•Irritable bowel syndrome
•Leaky gut syndrome
•Fibroids (most common benign tumors in the uterus)
•Epstein barr or Mononucleosis
•Chronic Fatigue syndrome
Please complete all fields to make an appointment request . All fields are required *